stop that playlist,please

Eugene Roban

Jan 6, 2022, 2:37:24 PM1/6/22
to Brennan Forum
We listen to an opera once or twice each week.  I have each opera in its own Playlist.

When the opera ends, the Brennan decides that I want to hear it again instantly. This is mildly annoying.  There are very few people eager to listen to the same opera an infinite number of times in succession

Please install an option in all playlists to let the owner decide  whether he wants to repeat or stop.
Thanks.

Daniel Taylor

Jan 6, 2022, 3:00:12 PM1/6/22
to Brennan Forum
Another way that you can handle that, is to put all the tracks of an opera in an Album folder (name the folder for the Opera).  And enable Classical Mode.  Then you can play that "album" and it will stop at the end.  And you don't have to dedicate a playlist to it.  After you've moved the files around, remember to run the Scan Disk command.

PMB

Jan 7, 2022, 3:53:47 AM1/7/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Gene...,

If you enable NAS mode on the B2 your computer will be able to see (Network) the contents of the B2's hard drive. From there you can generate new folders and copy files to them, just like any other computer file. You do need to run Scan Disc after making the changes on the computer to update the B2.

Paul
Brennan Support.