BB1 Youtube not connecting

George Williamson

Jul 16, 2020, 7:01:15 AM7/16/20
to Brennan Forum
When I enter a URL or a search on Youtube search on my linked Mac there are no results. Any suggestions. I can still play Youtube downloads which I previously downloaded.

Mark Abraham

Jul 16, 2020, 4:02:00 PM7/16/20
to Brennan Forum
I had the same problem on my new Macbook Pro, tried YouTube search on an older model, and it worked fine. I have no idea why, but both were Macbooks, so perhaps an issue with the operating system in the newer Macs.

Daniel Taylor

Jul 16, 2020, 4:31:02 PM7/16/20
to Brennan Forum
Here is advice I've seen for situations like this:  close your browser tab for the WebUI, open a new tab, type in the Brennan's IP address manually.  Try that and let us know if you're still having trouble.

PMB

Jul 17, 2020, 4:34:30 AM7/17/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi George and Mark,

Working OK this morning on my Windows 10 laptop so it may be a MAC software issue. Try clearing browser data/history > open a new browser page > type the IP Address in manually - rather than using a bookmark or short cut.

You could also try a Web Upgrade.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Mark Abraham

Jul 17, 2020, 11:20:52 AM7/17/20
to Brennan Forum
Paul,
Had the same problem with a new MacBook Pro. Switched to an older Macbook and the YouTube search worked fine, so it may indeed be a Mac specific software issue.

PMB

Jul 20, 2020, 3:28:11 AM7/20/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Mark,

What version software is the newer MAC running?

Paul
Brennan Support.