Bluetooth hookup with Sennheiser Momentum2 phones

Steve Poe

Feb 25, 2022, 9:34:50 PM2/25/22
to Brennan Forum
Has anyone had any luck getting the B2 to pair with Sennheiser Momentum2 wireless headphones?  Try as I might, I cannot get them paired.   Any hope?

PMB

Feb 28, 2022, 6:29:29 AM2/28/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi ssher,

Try 'Reset Bluetooth' - Maintenance menu - on the B2 and then try pairing the headphones again.

You could also try resetting the headphones to clear all previous pairings - check the manual or online for how to do this - and then try pairing again.

What software version is your B2 running - press INFO on the remote twice or click the COG wheel icon on the web UI - it will be either B2 xxxx or B2B xxxx (where xxxx is the date)?

Paul
Brennan Support.

Steve Poe

Mar 1, 2022, 2:49:46 PM3/1/22
to Brennan Forum
Software version is B2B
 Oct. 22, 2021.

Paul Tremblay

Mar 2, 2022, 2:00:31 AM3/2/22
to Brennan Forum
I just tried on my b2 and my Sennheiser Momentum2 phones, hooked up first try.

fred.w....@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2022, 1:03:29 PM3/2/22
to Brennan Forum
Just in case,

You do have a bluetooth dongle inserted into a USB port in the back of the B2 don't you? - that is as well as the WiFi dongle in the other USB port.

Fred

PMB

Mar 3, 2022, 5:34:18 AM3/3/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi ssher,

Further to Fred's comment, the Bluetooth dongle is marked CSR4.0 or V5.0.

I would try resetting Bluetooth on the B2 and clearing all previous pairings from the headphones and then try to pair them.

Paul
Brennan Support.