Web UI volume behaviour

Sean Inglis

May 28, 2021, 3:57:15 AM5/28/21
to Brennan Forum
A minor wishlist item from me,  I'd like the behaviour of the volume slider to change in the web UI

At the moment, it's easy to click on the volume slider instead of the track progress bar, and this can mean some unwelcome late night high volume surprises.

I'd like to request that:
* a click on the volume slider means an increase / decrease of 10% depending where the click lands, and not setting the absolute volume - dragging the slider could still do that
* the animated meter is moved between the volume and progress sliders
* maybe a warning color on the volume slider

volume.png

PMB

May 28, 2021, 4:50:15 AM5/28/21
to Brennan Forum