Exporting B2 content data

David

Dec 28, 2020, 12:48:39 PM12/28/20
to Brennan Forum
Is there a way to export a file that lists the current contents of my B2 by using the web UI? Ideally an Excel file, but a .txt file is better than nothing.

If there isn't a way to do this with the UI, could someone suggest another method?

Thank you,
David

Mike W

Dec 28, 2020, 12:58:00 PM12/28/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi David, Peter did a great explanation some time ago, if you search the forum for " export to csv " you should be able to find it

Mike

Daniel Taylor

Dec 28, 2020, 1:34:02 PM12/28/20
to Brennan Forum
In the Maintenance menu, there is the command "b2db to USB C" that will copy the B2's internal list of your albums to a disk plugged into USB-C.  It is a text file.  Getting it converted into an xls file takes more work.  I think that may be included in Peter's post that Mike referred to.

David

Dec 28, 2020, 2:08:27 PM12/28/20
to Brennan Forum
Thank you Mike and Daniel, and thank you Peter for your original guidance. For others interested, Peter's message is here:

https://groups.google.com/g/brennanb2/c/qoEmhLTd4Ms/m/MIErKdqdBgAJ