Wifi connection disparity between laptop and phone

Steve Bambridge

Dec 28, 2021, 7:19:43 AM12/28/21
to Brennan Forum
I can connected to my B2 via my laptop over Wifi by typing the IP address into my browser, but the App on my Android phone does not find the B2 or the IP address when I load manually. I have used to app successfully in the past. What should I  try next?

fred.w....@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2021, 8:25:20 AM12/28/21
to Brennan Forum
First go into your phone's WiFi setup and make sure that your phone is connected to and using the SAME WiFi SSID as you used when setting up your Brennan. (Not using mobile data also!).
If it is not change it so that it does and this will resolve your problem

Fred.

Mike W

Dec 28, 2021, 11:21:25 AM12/28/21
to Brennan Forum
When I had a problem such as this some time ago I deleted the app and re-installed and that fixed it for me, worth a try....

PMB

Dec 29, 2021, 4:39:37 AM12/29/21
to Brennan Forum
Also check that the IP Address hasn't changed.

Paul
Brennan Support.