Changing Internet Radio Presets

John McKeown

Mar 9, 2018, 10:42:01 AM3/9/18
to Brennan Forum
Hi All,

Have recently received my B2 (have applied the latest software update) and I am having problems changing the Internet radio presets. Using the Web UI I have dragged and dropped the required stations over some of the installed presets. I have then selected each in turn to play them and pressed the relevant number on the remote. On each occasion I have received the "Station added" message on the B2 screen. However, every time I select a radio station it plays the original preset!!!

For example, I have Radio Nova Dublin [NOV] as preset 0 (stored on 0 on the remote) and this shows in the Web UI but the station playing on the B2 is the original preset Birmingham Capital FM.

Any solution to this would be appreciated.

lesliebr...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2018, 12:52:03 PM3/9/18
to Brennan Forum
Hi John, instead of dragging the station to the preset. Try this. Once you have found the station in the VTuner you want to preset, click on the 3 dots to the right of it in the window. A drop down box should appear with the list of presets and the stations assigned to them. At the top of this box it says "Move your station's name to preset". Click on the desired preset and your staion should replace the old station. Should be then ready to go. Works ok on my B2. Hopefully it may work this way on yours too. Let us know how you get on. Cheers,

Leslie

John McKeown

Mar 9, 2018, 3:56:27 PM3/9/18
to Brennan Forum
Hi Leslie,

Many thanks for your reply, and that has appeared to resolve it; great stuff.

Note to Brennan support

Why do the 3 dots not appear against radio stations in the default view in the web UI (they do appear for artist, album and track?

Regards

John

Brian R

Mar 9, 2018, 4:27:59 PM3/9/18
to Brennan Forum
If I understand it correctly what you call the 'default ' listing is B2's original UK & Ireland only database provided by Radiofeeds. The later vtuner International listing (which also includes UK stations) is from a different source. This doesn't explain why only the newer listing has the 3 dot feature but I'm sure Paul will know..
Brian

Brennan Support

Mar 19, 2018, 5:48:10 AM3/19/18
to Brennan Forum
Hello John

The three dots that appear in the Search window allow you to do things like rename and delete - they don't apply to radio.

I haven't got round to an Add to Preset for these items because the vTuner panel is more comprehensive and more recent.

Martin