B2 Won't display time

Steve Russ

Jan 7, 2022, 12:02:10 PM1/7/22
to Brennan Forum
Hello,

Somehow my B2 will no longer display the time, only b2 480G when it used to display the time on standby. I've gone into the maintenance menu and tried to set the timezone but that doesn't work either, I get the same b2 480G and turning the knob does nothing.

. I've been on the UK site looking for answers but can't find anything addressing this issue. .

Thanks

Peter Lowham

Jan 7, 2022, 12:06:44 PM1/7/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Steve,

This issue is an indication that the B2 has lost its connection to your router or Internet.  The time is automatically set during boot up, but only if the B2 can reach the time servers which are on the Internet.

So check out your network connection and see if that is the problem.

Regards,
Peter.

Steve Russ

Jan 7, 2022, 1:27:49 PM1/7/22
to Brennan Forum

Hello Peter,

I have good access to the web UI and all the B2 data is quickly displayed on the UI and when I select a track it displays on the B2. I restarted my router and that did the trick.

Good info and thank you so much for your help and quick reply.

Steve

Peter Lowham

Jan 7, 2022, 2:15:31 PM1/7/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Steve,

That's great and thanks for the update.  Routers can appear to be working normally but can sometimes get a bit sulky with specific devices, so a router reboot is always a good a good action in cases where everything else seems to be functioning correctly.

Regards,
Peter.