BB1 & App wishist

Mark Fullarton

Feb 1, 2020, 7:28:36 PM2/1/20
to Brennan Forum
Really happy with my BB1 and impressed with regular improvements made!

Find it easiest to use the app but it seems that any scroll list is limited to 40-50 items - a bit frustrating if browsing for radio stations as the country list stops at Ukraine!! Any chance of increasing this limitation, or is it something I'm doing?

A couple of 'would likes': a track list repeat option in addition to the random one, and would it be possible to add  some of the 'on board' menu items such as Turn ON/OFF headphone output.

Thanks

PMB

Feb 3, 2020, 4:10:01 AM2/3/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Mark,

What are you running the UI (app) on - phone, tablet, etc? If a laptop try zooming the display - seems better at 80% on mine.

Just tried viewing the UU on my Win 10 laptop and below Ukraine I see United Kingdom and Vatican.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Mark Fullarton

Feb 3, 2020, 7:29:13 AM2/3/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Paul

I'm using the mobile app on a Samsung Galaxy 8 as opposed to the web ui on a PC

Thanks