Web upgrade song editing changes?

Jim Ericson

Dec 11, 2021, 1:14:40 AM12/11/21
to Brennan Forum
Hello, I did a Web upgrade today 12/10/2021. It seems the windows UI editing has changed and is corrupting my album song lists. It used to be when I clicked a song title from an album list, a window popped up to allow editing. Now a highlight appears in the album song list itself for editing. Any attempts to edit song titles however now might delete the title entirely, forcing me to delete and rerip the CD.
It this an intentional change or something corrupt in my software?
Thanks, Jim

Jim Ericson

Dec 11, 2021, 2:42:16 AM12/11/21
to Brennan Forum
software version B2B 10-21-21

Daniel Taylor

Dec 11, 2021, 6:39:58 AM12/11/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Jim,
You might find this recent forum thread of interest:  Change in procedure to rename a track

Jim Ericson

Dec 11, 2021, 5:11:11 PM12/11/21
to Brennan Forum
Thanks Daniel! That's the problem I have and I replied to the other thread. This change has caused major headaches and frustration for me.

PMB

Dec 13, 2021, 4:32:08 AM12/13/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Jim,

To edit a Track name you can either click on the title, which puts it into edit mode or click the three dots to the right of the title and select 'Rename'.

Paul
Brennan Support.