Michael Hoffert

May 31, 2018, 4:54:18 PM5/31/18
to Brennan Forum
Wondering if I can run "Tune Up"  on the B2 hard disk?
I am referring to the program at this site: http://www.tuneupmedia.com/

Mike H.

Tony

May 31, 2018, 5:00:24 PM5/31/18
to Brennan Forum
I took a quick look.  If you have your B2 configured to act as an NAS (network file server) and can "see it from your PC" and both read & write to the B2 drive from your PC, then it looks like "Tune Up" should work.  From the web page, it's not clear that it supports FLAC files though (might just be mp3?) or whether its cover art tagging will work with the B2.  And you'll need to run "Scan" from the B2 menus when you are done.

There is a free demo version - give it a try and let us know?

Tony

May 31, 2018, 5:08:41 PM5/31/18
to Brennan Forum
Update :  I took a closer look at the FAQ on their website.  No mention of FLAC support - and the site search function draws a blank on that too.  So unless you have ripped all your music to MP3 format (which is not the default setting on the B2) then "Tune Up" is not going to help you.

Michael Hoffert

May 31, 2018, 6:08:15 PM5/31/18
to Brennan Forum
Tony,

Thanks for the info and support. Much appreciated. I have gone through 455 CDs and would like a magic wand to get missing info and cover art.

Thanks again,

Mike H.