Bluetooth Dongle

Jeremy Tullett

Mar 23, 2022, 5:32:45 PM3/23/22
to Brennan Forum
Just a point of information for anyone trying the (unsupported) Bluetooth out option.

I bought an appropriate dongle off of eBay for £2.45, but all it did was crash the B2. As others have clearly managed this, I bought another dongle from "a reputable dealer" for about £10, and it works fine.

This forum regularly carries posts about the quantity of dodgy SD cards out there, and it looks like the same comment may apply to BT dongles! You get what you pay for ...

Jeremy

PMB

Mar 24, 2022, 4:23:26 AM3/24/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for the feedback. Glad the other dongle worked!

Paul
Brennan Support.