LBC radio keeps repeating clauses every few seconds

paulf...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2022, 4:18:27 AM6/10/22
to Brennan Forum
Good morning
Here's a weird problem I have with my B2, and it's not just on one, I have two and it happens on both of them.
I listen to LBC Radio every morning and within a minute or so of it starting a clause consisting of maybe 6 or so words will be repeated and then it will recur within a space of 15-30 seconds or so and keep happening making the station almost impossible to listen to.  If I play LBC on my iphone or my Pure radio this doesn't happen, nor does it happen on any other 'talk' radio station, e.g. BBC Radio 4 or Talk radio, nor have I noticed it at all on any music station.  Just on LBC.  It never used to happen.  I guess it started about 2-3 months ago and when I first heard it I thought the host had simply repeated himself but after hearing this for so long I can confirm it's definitely not that.
Any ideas?  Is it a cache issue perhaps or, in suggesting this, am I simply showing my ignorance of modern technology?
Paul

Peter Lowham

Jun 10, 2022, 7:45:42 AM6/10/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Paul,

This forum has been discontinued since April 24 2022.  The new forum is found at www.thebrennanforum.com

If you re-log the issue there then we can offer advice.

Peter.