Hi

cafla...@cox.net

Jan 22, 2022, 4:29:26 PM1/22/22
to Brennan Forum
Having non connect issues with my iPhone 12 and my ipad 5th gen 12.9 pro.  The Brennan app from the apple App Store cannot auto find or manual find the Brennan unit B2?

Anyone. Turned everything off.  The Brennan finds the router.  Time shows.  Brennan remote works.  The apple app cannot link to the Brennan?

Something from apple?
Message has been deleted

JFBUK

Jan 23, 2022, 5:35:34 AM1/23/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi,

what Wi-Fi strength do you get on your B2 ?

From the menu

>SETTING>MAINTENAMCE>WiFi STRENGTH

Can you connect to your B2 using a browser and the Web UI from your iPad and iPhone ?

John

Daniel Taylor

Jan 23, 2022, 6:34:30 AM1/23/22
to Brennan Forum
Our iPhone has a setting to have it automatically switch to our WiFi network when in range.  If you don't have that set right, the phone will stay on the cell network, in which case it won't find the B2.  You must have WiFi enabled and be on the same local network with the B2.

cafla...@cox.net

Jan 23, 2022, 12:06:39 PM1/23/22
to Brennan Forum
All three devices are on the same network as the Brennan which shows the clock.  15.2.1 is in all three devices.  300 meg download?

cafla...@cox.net

Jan 23, 2022, 12:54:24 PM1/23/22
to Brennan Forum
Of course now it  works.  Thanks