Mobile UI Display

Russell...@hotmail.com

Aug 11, 2019, 4:04:38 AM8/11/19
to Brennan Forum
Hi all - just a quick note in case it helps anyone. When using mobile UI, and various browsers - Chrome, Edge, and Firefox. If I view in Portrait I can not even see the Settings symbol, to select and therefore choose Mobile UI default. However if I view in Landscape the settings symbol (gear Icon) is there and I can access settings as required - BUT adjusting the setting to Mobile UI doesn't alter the screen view for me in either Portrait or Landscape ??. I am using a fairly new Motorola G6 phone which is Android. Cheers -Russ

PMB

Aug 11, 2019, 4:53:06 AM8/11/19
to Brennan Forum
Hi Russell,

There is an issue with the latest Chrome update and mobile UI. Please check our latest software page for an update in the comiong days.

Paul
Brennan Support.