Availability of new B2's ?

Ian Barber

Sep 21, 2021, 12:37:46 PM9/21/21
to Brennan Forum

Hi Guys, Anyone know when there will be more supplies of the B2, please ?
Cheers

Ian

PMB

Sep 22, 2021, 4:25:36 AM9/22/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Ian H.,

Our UK online shop is showing stock of all models. Are you in the USA?

Paul
Brennan Support

Ian Barber

Sep 22, 2021, 12:11:55 PM9/22/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Paul,
I tried to order one yesterday( I am in the UK ), but the on-line system did not like my credit card number. I tried it a couple of times, but it would not accept the number. Anyway, using the same card, I ordered a cable from another supplier on-line  yesterday and it worked as it should and I received the cable this morning. I contacted you by email and had a reply from Joe who said that there were no units available  and did I want to be put on the waiting list ! So, a bit confused here... Cheers  Ian

Ian Barber

Sep 23, 2021, 3:44:29 AM9/23/21
to Brennan Forum

Hi Paul,
This is now the second day running that I have been unable to put in my order for a black 2tb B2 from your website, using my RBS Master card credit card. It works fine on other uk sites, so there must be a problem with your site ?
Cheers

Ian

PMB

Sep 23, 2021, 5:16:56 AM9/23/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Ian,

We are showing plenty of stock of Black 2TBs. Did you explain to Joe that your RBS CC was not working on the site?

Paul
Brennan Support.

Ian Barber

Sep 23, 2021, 10:28:05 AM9/23/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Paul,

Yes, I did. I will try once again.

Ian Barber

Sep 23, 2021, 11:01:05 AM9/23/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Paul,
Success, by using another card in the end. Thanks to you and Joe for your help.
Cheers

PMB

Sep 24, 2021, 4:14:57 AM9/24/21
to Brennan Forum