Search isn't sticky when I go back

Steven Kennard

Feb 13, 2021, 12:10:09 PM2/13/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi,
In the new Android app, when I do a search for something and am presented with several results, when I tap on one of the choices and go to that, going 'back' does not take me back to my list of search results, which it used to do. It takes me back to the whole list again. This is a major pain. Can it be changed so that it can work as it used to?
Cheers,
Steven

PMB

Feb 15, 2021, 4:04:00 AM2/15/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Steven,

Noted, thanks.

Paul
Brennan Support.

PMB

Feb 15, 2021, 4:37:13 AM2/15/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Steven,

I'm running the Android app on a Kindle Fire and it appears to work as expected. I can search Beatles >> click on it to see a list of Albums >> click on an Album to see the Tracks >> click on Back to return to the list of Albums, etc.

What Android device are you using?

Paul
Brennan Support.

Steven Kennard

Feb 15, 2021, 10:43:13 AM2/15/21
to Brennan Forum

 Hi Paul
On a Samsung Note 10+ it doesn't work.
I don't want to update on my tablet (Galaxy S6) as it still works and I need something to be working.
Steven