UI Controls disappear if Album image is rectangle or in Big Picture mode.

James Wyatt

Dec 25, 2019, 9:07:32 PM12/25/19
to Brennan Forum
The UI Controls disappear if an Album image is a rectangle or in Big Picture mode.

The Volume Bar, Progress Bar, Tone Control, Random Play toggle, Back button, Play stop button, and Next button disappear.

I usually gotta go into Mobile mode to access all that...

Edwyn Corteen

Dec 27, 2019, 5:57:44 AM12/27/19
to Brennan Forum
Hi James

Yes they go "behind" the Playlist etc box, if you have a large screen it all still fits, try the new experimental WebUI, make sure your software is the latest then change the web address to finish with v3.html not original.html so something like http://192.168.1.12/v3.html# so whatever is your IP address not mine!

This is NOT finished but much more modern layout, have a play.

ChasGB

Feb 9, 2020, 5:37:55 AM2/9/20
to Brennan Forum
I like to see the album cover artwork as large as poss so I do use the Big Picture option. However as James said, you annoyingly lose access to the control buttons, both on tablet and PC browser.

So I took Edwyn’s suggestion to look at the experimental WUI at v3.html#. It’s certainly more “modern” in the sense that it reminds you a bit of iTunes, Amazon Music or Spotify, though whether or not it’s easier to use, I don’t know.

I realise it’s still experimental, but I did notice it only shows 6 of my 9 radio plays presets. Paul, is this a known glitsch?

Are there plans to roll out the v3 version soon and if so will there still be an option to keep the “original” WUI?

PMB

Feb 10, 2020, 5:40:15 AM2/10/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi James,

You may have to adjust the 'Zoom' setting - 80% seems best on my laptop.

Paul
Brennan Support.

PMB

Feb 10, 2020, 5:47:48 AM2/10/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi ChasB,

V3 UI is an ongoing development and any bugs will be sorted.

All versions of UI will still be available.

Paul
Brennan Support.