External CD Drive - JB7

ricardo h

Mar 24, 2022, 10:14:28 AM3/24/22
to Brennan Forum
Does the JB7 support the use of an external CD drive for ripping in the same way that I understand the B2 does?
If so how would it be used?
(I have dismantled the drive twice now to extract CDs and the relatively cheap option of using an external drive appeals)

Richard

PMB

Mar 25, 2022, 4:53:04 AM3/25/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Richard,

The JB7 does not support an external CD Drive.

AudioTech - our service agent - would be happy to either supply a new CD Drive or repair the JB7 for you. They can be found at - www.theaudiotech.co.uk - you will need to contact them directly as they deal with all JB7 related repairs and spares.

Paul
Brennan Support.