Tone settings / equaliser

Stuart Brooks

Apr 27, 2022, 12:54:25 PM4/27/22
to Brennan Forum
Good day, all; I am a new B2 user and am delighted with it so far.

I have been experimenting with different speakers and wish to modify the playback settings to reflect the music genre. Can this be achieved with native tone settings or the equaliser feature? If so, any clues on the how? I downloaded the equaliser but am having difficulty finding where to access it in the Web App and the B2 unit settings.

By the way, I have watched several B2 videos and downloaded User Guides to no avail.

Any clues/advice would be appreciated.

Thank you all!

PMB

Apr 28, 2022, 3:37:59 AM4/28/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Stuart,

We are moving to a new Forum page, so please post future questions there - link -

After running Get EQ - Maintenance menu - open the web UI and click on the EQ button -
EQ tab.jpg
You have to enable the EQ too.
EQ enable button - ON.jpg

Try not to use too much 'boost' - sliders to the right - as it increases the signal level and can cause distortion. You'll notice that my sliders are at around 60% position (rather than 50%) which I found gave the same volume when switching the EQ in and out. This is important when comparing what effect the EQ settings are having.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Stuart Brooks

Apr 28, 2022, 4:24:00 AM4/28/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Paul, forum page hint noted (this was my first!)

Thanks for the solution -- all up and running. It is just what was needed for me.

Br

Stuart