Bluetooth headphones

Barry Smith

Aug 26, 2020, 3:40:59 AM8/26/20
to Brennan Forum
I have Sony Bluetooth headphones and cannot find any instructions or advice on how to connect them to a B2 or BB1. Any help please,  but no geek  speak just plain old fashioned English.

PMB

Aug 27, 2020, 4:24:11 AM8/27/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Barry,

I find it best to set up Bluetooth via the web UI panel as there is more visual feedback compared to using the front panel controls and display.

Open the web UI page and click on the COG icon (at the top of the page) to open Settings menu
Click on the Bluetooth tab

Make sure your headphones are in discovery mode (usually an LED flashes to indicate this).

Click on Scan Bluetooth - after a while your Headphones should be listed
Click on 'pair' to the right of 'your Headphones' name.

It should be as simple as that. Have a go and let us know if you get stuck.

Paul
Brennan Support.