All Music

Jeff. M.

Jan 10, 2022, 9:11:53 AM1/10/22
to Brennan Forum
I would like to put all my music, mainly FLAC, and some MP3 onto a 128 gb thumb drive! and yes i know about fakes.
If I were to do an export to usb, this would include all my mirrored mp3s as well, I do not want them, just the FLACs and mp3s which were uploaded to my B2.
What would be the best way to do this? probably very simple, but would appreciate any ideas!

Thanks.

Peter Lowham

Jan 10, 2022, 9:54:06 AM1/10/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Jeff,

'Export' ignores the 'mirror' files, and only backs up the flac, wav, mp3 and aac files that are in the primary folders.  So just run the 'Export' as normal and you will have the desired result.

Regards,
Peter.

fred.w....@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2022, 10:06:10 AM1/10/22
to Brennan Forum
And just to complete the picture, if you wanted JUST the mirrored MP3 files you would use the Export Mp3's function to do this.
a.JPG
Fred

Jeff. M.

Jan 10, 2022, 10:31:59 AM1/10/22
to Brennan Forum
Thanks Fred, Peter, I actually have all the mirrors on another stick already! Cheers.

Jeff. M.

Jan 10, 2022, 10:48:24 AM1/10/22
to Brennan Forum
So, I have just ordered a £11 USB stick 128gb, from E Buyer. Always good service from them!
I had an old PC magazine from 2004 a few years ago, there was an AD for a 2 gb sd card, how much????

£200!!!

Amazing how cheap storage is these days!

PMB

Jan 10, 2022, 11:45:57 AM1/10/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Jeff M...,

I can't find anyone advertising a genuine 2GB USB stick just loads of very cheap ones, presumably fakes.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Jeff. M.

Jan 10, 2022, 12:17:02 PM1/10/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Paul, don't think you read my post properly! I was mentioning a 2gb SD card from nearly 20 years ago!!🤣

fred.w....@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2022, 12:21:28 PM1/10/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Jeff,

Please test your drive before coming to rely on it - £11 seems too good to be true to many of us!!

Fred

Jeff. M.

Jan 10, 2022, 12:30:19 PM1/10/22
to Brennan Forum
Fred have you ever used E buyer? they are very good, and not in any way afilliated to Ebay!m I buy all my SD cards and sticks from them, never let me down!
Thanks anyway.

JFBUK

Jan 10, 2022, 1:12:38 PM1/10/22
to Brennan Forum
£11 is not an unreasonable price to pay for a 128gb usb drive.
I’ve seen reputable manufacturers like Kingston. & Sandisk products at not far from this price

John

Jeff. M.

Jan 10, 2022, 1:45:20 PM1/10/22
to Brennan Forum
It is a Kingston John, I have the same in 32gb, that cost me £5.50! Perfect!