greyed out UI playlist etc buttons

Roger Saunders

Apr 22, 2020, 11:09:06 AM4/22/20
to Brennan Forum
I have windows 10 and either Chrome od Firefox browser. In either case  the buttons from playlist to next are greyed out and presumably unavailable. What should I do?

PMB

Apr 23, 2020, 4:39:17 AM4/23/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Roger,

Not sure what you mean but try closing the UI page > then open a new page > 'clear browser data' and 'cached images and files' > type the B2's IP Address in manually.

You could also try doing a Web Upgrade (Settings menu).

Paul
Brennan Support.

Roger Saunders

Apr 24, 2020, 10:18:49 AM4/24/20
to Brennan Forum
Thanks for the e-mail. I have now realised the problem. Apparently the UI play etc. buttons are grey until  a track or album is selected. I am new to this model of the Brennan and am finding the UI difficult.

PMB

Apr 26, 2020, 5:01:20 AM4/26/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Roger,

Glad to hear you are getting the hand of the UI.

Just click away you are are unlikely to break anything.

Paul
Brennan Support.