Bug Report; 'Export Playlist' function has stopped working in latest updates

Peter Lowham

Oct 29, 2020, 2:04:33 PM10/29/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Paul,

The 'Export Playlist' function has stopped working in the latest upgrade versions, specifically in the 'B2B Oct 06 2020', 'B2B Oct 26 2020' and 'B2B Oct 28 2020' versions.

I have checked on versions from 'B2B Mar 17 2020' up to and including 'B2B Jul 21' and the function works correctly in these releases.

The symptom is that when you click on 'Export Playlist' --> 'Red' (for example) --> 'OK' then the front panel ligh flashes for a second os and then returns to the 'Main menu'. No files are wriiten to the USB stick.

I have attached a debug log file for information.

Regards,
Peter.

Debug_Export_Playlist_Oct062020.txt

PMB

Oct 30, 2020, 5:16:37 AM10/30/20
to Brennan Forum
Thanks Peter.

I have added it to the bug list.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Peter Lowham

Oct 30, 2020, 8:26:51 AM10/30/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Paul,

I re-flashed an SD card this morning with 'B2 xxx' software and this version has the same problem.  'Export Playlist' works on versions up to and including 'B2 Jul 21 2020' but fails on 'B2 Oct 28 2020'.

Regards,
Peter.

PMB

Nov 2, 2020, 3:25:47 AM11/2/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Peter,

Thanks for the update. I've added B2, B2B and the dates to the bug list.

Paul
Brennan Support.

PMB

Nov 2, 2020, 8:11:01 AM11/2/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi All,

Martin has released a fix for 'Export Playlists' - Nov 2 2020.

Paul
Brennan Support.