BB1 NAS

J Rathbone

Sep 2, 2021, 8:31:24 AM9/2/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi
I’ve had an audio file emailed I’d like to transfer to my BB1 from my iPad 6
I understand I need to use NAS (not DNLA?) which is on
The file is in FE File Explorer app which can see the BB1 and asks for a password. Entered “thebrennan” and “thebrennan.” but just get “Login Permission Denied”
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Jim

JFBUK

Sep 2, 2021, 9:19:28 AM9/2/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Jim,

if it works the same as on the B2 then the

username = root, password = brennan

'thebrennan' is the password for the BB1 wifi hotspot

The alternative is to upload your file using the web UI on your iPad

John

J Rathbone

Sep 2, 2021, 11:28:26 AM9/2/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi John
That’s brilliant - worked a treat!
Thank you so much
For anyone else interested:
- open web UI
- click “Upload” under the play buttons on the left side
- select “File upload”
- enter names for “Artist” and “Album” (this is required - whatever you want)
- click “Chose Files.
- click “Browse”
- enter first part of file name (results should pop up)
- select file
- click “Send to Brennan”
- BB1 screen will display that a file has been received received in red text
- file will be with your other stuff (play it via Artist or Album as usual)
Job done!