BB1 video playlists not playing via main menu

Simon Low

Aug 28, 2020, 8:12:27 AM8/28/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi,

I've created a number of video playlists on the BB1. However when I try and kick one of these playlists off via the main menu on the BB1 nothing happens, it just reverts to the home screen. I can only play them via the web UI. Ideally I'd like to do this using the main menu / presets & playlist option as having to use another device to make selections is a pain.

Is this expected behaviour? If so, can this feature be added to the BB1 wishlist please?

Thanks,

Simon

PMB

Aug 31, 2020, 4:16:07 AM8/31/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Simon,

Have you assigned the Playlist to a preset - you can then use Presets and Playlists to play the Playlist via the BB1.

Paul
Brennan Support.

srl...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2020, 6:18:49 PM9/5/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I have tried assigning a video playlist to a preset and when I click on it, the BB1 just goes to the home screen. It's not a deal breaker (until the last update I couldn't even save video playlists), but its frustrating that I need to be connected to a wifi network and use the WUI to make my selections. Still a great device though, I like it immensely. To mitigate, it'd be good if we could reorder the video's in the main video tab.

Thanks,

Simon

PMB

Sep 7, 2020, 3:59:19 AM9/7/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Simon,

I have just tried adding five YouTubes to my Orange Playlist via the web UI (under the video camera icon - 4th from the left, centre column - click the three dots to the right of the track name) > assigned the Playlist to a Preset (selected Orange playlist, clicked three dots to the right of Orange, selected 'Assign to Preset') > gone to 'Presets and Playlists' menu > selected Orange and it is now playing.

Paul
Brennan Support.