B2 bluetooth connectivity from phone causes freeze

Steven Kennard

Jun 16, 2020, 12:09:58 PM6/16/20
to Brennan Forum
I am having some difficulty connecting my Android 10 Samsung Note 10+ phone Bluetooth to play on the B2. It has worked in the past and when I upgraded the software yesterday it worked immediately.

Today once again it is messing up.

As soon as I press the bluetooth on the remote, it goes into connecting mode flashing up "Bluetooth okay" and then flashing off and then on again. The whole machine becomes unresponsive and has to be force shut down in order to play anything at all.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

Steven

Peter Lowham

Jun 16, 2020, 1:28:13 PM6/16/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Steven,

Which verion of software is your B2 running?

Is is 'B2 xxxxxxxx' or 'B2B xxxxxxxx'?

Regards,
Peter.

PMB

Jun 16, 2020, 2:50:31 PM6/16/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Steven,

Have you tried Reset Bluetooth - Maintenance menu and Paring the Phone again?

Paul
Brennan Support.