ripped cd's missing

john duncan

Dec 3, 2021, 9:31:56 AM12/3/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi All , my B2 says I have 520 cd's ripped which is correct and 20 artists not correct. The UI shows 20 artists and there are only 134 ripped cd's displayed. So I have 386 ripped cd's missing from the UI. Not sure if it is anything I have done or if there is any way to sort this out. Would appreciate any help
  Jock

Christian Sunderland

Dec 3, 2021, 9:33:25 AM12/3/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Jock,

When ever in doubt, run a 'Scan Disk'!

Christian

Christian Sunderland

Dec 3, 2021, 9:34:40 AM12/3/21
to Brennan Forum
Also forgot to mention... Have all your ripped CD's gone through the Compression stage?

Christian

john duncan

Dec 3, 2021, 9:44:22 AM12/3/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Christian scanned disk and that sorted things out. Thanks for that , the CD's had gone through  the compression stage. Again thanks,

  Jock

PMB

Dec 6, 2021, 7:48:42 AM12/6/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Jock,

The B2 generates it's own database of the music stored on the HDD/SSD - this is called b2db - which it uses to locate, display and play your music. This can get out of sync sometimes and running Scan Disk rebuilds it.

Paul
Brennan Support.