Moving videos to playlist on bb1

John Jones

Dec 11, 2021, 12:12:04 AM12/11/21
to Brennan Forum
I have created a playlist on my BB1 (Named videos) and am trying to move a cached video (has green tick mark on it) to the playlist. I have tried drag & drop, which looks like it is going to move it to the playlist, but nothing happens)/ Unlike music tracks, the youtube video doesn't display the 3 dots with the add to playlist option)

JFBUK

Dec 11, 2021, 6:50:47 AM12/11/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi ,

if you search for the artist or track name in the search panel under videos the tracks will show up with the three dots and ypu can add to aplaylist

John

Screenshot 2021-12-11 114828.jpg

John Jones

Dec 11, 2021, 8:17:17 PM12/11/21
to Brennan Forum
Perfect - thank you

PMB

Dec 13, 2021, 4:38:05 AM12/13/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi John,

What I really like about the Forum are the screenshots that list music I haven't heard for ages..... Robin Trower for example.

Paul
Brennan Support.

JFBUK

Dec 13, 2021, 6:35:58 AM12/13/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Paul,

agreed and I have discovered new music by being curious about what others have shown to be in their collections :)

John