Wall Mounting?

Paul Palmer-Edwards

Oct 12, 2020, 3:19:20 AM10/12/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi, I'm new to the forum.

My current mp3 setup is on it's last legs and I have been looking for a reason to buy a Brennan B2 for a while now.

I need to wall-mount my new speakers, but not sure which ones to buy. Is it possible to wall-mount the Brennan speakers? If not does anyone have a recommendation for a wall-mounted speaker that is compatible with the B2?

Thanks,
Paul

PMB

Oct 12, 2020, 3:25:52 AM10/12/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Paul,

I think you can buy wall mounted speaker brackets that can be used with almost any loudspeaker - these are usually universal and come in a range of sizes.

You will have to fit screws through the bracket into the speaker cabinets.

Try searching 'wall mounted speaker brackets'

Paul
Brennan Support.