Playlist Export

Keith

Feb 2, 2022, 12:59:41 PM2/2/22
to Brennan Forum
Struggling to export a playlist today as I only ever got a simple file of the list but no music I was using playlist export on USB function menu, which made sense to me.  I then did a search on here to find that there was another playlist to C under the main menu which worked, albeit after a frustrating few hours thinking it was me doing it wrong.

Can someone please explain what the expprt playlist to C under USB functions is for ?

Thank you

fred.w....@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2022, 1:16:38 PM2/2/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Keith.

In the B2 universe, a Playlist is a TEXT file containing a list of pointer to the music that the B2 holds
This function (in the USB menu) exports this text file of the selected Playlist
a.JPG

While the Function ringed in Red  (in the Playlist menu) exports the music files associated with the specified Playlist.

a.JPG

There is also a way of exporting the TEXT files of all the playlists this is ringed in Yellow.

Hope this helps

Fred

Keith

Feb 2, 2022, 1:47:12 PM2/2/22