question

John Weedon

Feb 15, 2018, 8:05:31 AM2/15/18
to Brennan Forum
Try as I might, I cannot find anywhere on your website that tells me how to enable my Samsung smartphone to become a controller for my brennan- help

Mil

Feb 15, 2018, 8:16:33 AM2/15/18
to Brennan Forum
Hi John,

1. Find out your Brennan's IP address. It appears onscreen in the scrolling information - mine is 192.168.1.2 to give you an idea of what to look out for.

2. Turn on wi-fi on your Samsung (I'm assuming it connects to the same router as your Brennan) and type that address into the browser as though it were a website.

3. Done! You're on the web interface for the Brennan. It's controlled via touchscreen.

hope this helps,
mil

Mil

Feb 15, 2018, 8:17:14 AM2/15/18
to Brennan Forum
oops - accidentally deleted a bit.

2. Turn on wi-fi on your Samsung (I'm assuming it connects to the same router as your Brennan), open an internet browser and type that address into the browser as though it were a website.

lesliebr...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2018, 8:30:46 AM2/15/18
to Brennan Forum
Hi John. Once the Web UI opens as Mil says, you can then use the browser settings option at the top right of the screen, to add it to your Home screen.
Leslie

Crosers

Feb 15, 2018, 2:09:32 PM2/15/18
to Brennan Forum
Hi John

I have found creating a separate icon with the IP address works really well - then you are straight in (Galaxy S7).

John