UI instructions

rogerls...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2021, 11:50:45 AM12/7/21
to Brennan Forum
Is there a downloadable manual for the UI?
My Kindle 8 inch has the UI and it works pretty well and tells me what the B2 is playing.
However I can't make it work the other way and select a title from the lists and play it.
Is there  a way of cancelling the recording that is playing  and then load the one I want.
Aplogies for fairly dumb question
roger

Dennis

Dec 7, 2021, 4:34:41 PM12/7/21
to Brennan Forum
There are Four versions of the Web UI. If the one you are using does not work well on an 8 inch display, try the others. To switch between them you can load a different URL: Look at the address bar at the top of the page, find the end of the URL:

/original.html
/mobile.html
/v3.html
/v3m.html

Tell us which one you are using, and someone will explain how to navigate.

PMB

Dec 8, 2021, 3:53:26 AM12/8/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Roger,

There is a web interface section - link - on our website. Please have a look at that and then let us know if you need further help.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Dennis

Dec 8, 2021, 11:34:29 AM12/8/21
to Brennan Forum
I received a reply by email from Roger:

OK - I have four available versions. Up till now I've been using "original" . I have, with your help, discovered version 3. There are two mobile versions as well.
Version 3 looks as if I can delete items with coloured squares and the titles inside the squares. I'm not at all sure I'm not deleting the recordings themselves so I'll stop experimenting.
Part of my problem is that the screen is wide but shallow and I have to scroll to find some of the options on the pull down menus.
thanks and I await more information
Roger

Dennis

Dec 8, 2021, 11:44:19 AM12/8/21
to Brennan Forum
1) Using Version 3: Look in the left column for the Search box. BELOW the box are three small icons: Artists, Albums, Tracks. Tap one of those. Then type in the Search box and the large icons at the top of the screen will change to match the search. If you do not see the match that you want, use the bar in the right to scroll down. Tap a large icon to play it.

2) If the screen does not display all of Version 3 without scrolling, consider using one of the Mobile versions which are designed for smaller screens.