Playlists

Ken

Dec 28, 2021, 6:40:35 PM12/28/21
to Brennan Forum
Brennan software engineers need to create a fix regarding specific playlists. If you have more than one playlist, and you specifically select one to listen to the current B2 software doesn't appear to have that selective capability, and will play songs from other playlists. Brennan software engineers need to create a fix so only the designated playlist is played.

fred.w....@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2021, 7:54:28 PM12/28/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi kenca.

I note you are creating a new thread on the same topic each time you post to the forum. Please find your original question and use the buttons in it to continue that thread while discussing your same issue.

We are all running the same software and yours is the first time this issue has been reported. Thus while you could indeed have found a bug, it is more likely that
1) this will be corrected by running a scan disk as I described for you ( can you confirm that you did this and it did not help).
2) if Scan Disk did not help, your playlists are corrupt because while creating or editing them, you were using the B2 to play or load music at the same time. The B2 can get confused if asked to do two things at once. Create a new short playlist and try playing random from that to see if this too manifests the problem.

Fred

Daniel Taylor

Dec 28, 2021, 8:25:28 PM12/28/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Ken,
We've seen some very weird problems with the B2 from time to time.  Sometimes the problems seem to have been caused by software corruption due to trying to get the B2 to multi-task.  Fred's advice makes sense to me - he speaks from a great deal of experience.  Let's keep the discussion in this thread and try to find a solution to the problem.  To post to this thread, click on the "Reply all" button at the bottom of the page.