Yamaha Surround Amp playing direct from Brennan

Rob Waldron

Oct 13, 2021, 5:54:22 PM10/13/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi - My Yamaha surround sound amp can play media files over the home network. It can see my Humax digi box but i cant work out how to get it so see the Brennan B2. My laptop has a mapped drive ok so the NAS option is enabled. - thanks.

Daniel Taylor

Oct 13, 2021, 7:45:03 PM10/13/21
to Brennan Forum
I think I recall reading that some Yamaha amps can do DLNA.  You could try turning on DLNA on the B2.

PMB

Oct 14, 2021, 6:20:53 AM10/14/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi robsw...,

If the Yamaha has DLNA you can use it to access music on the B2. Use the front control to go to Settings >> Maintenance >> DLNA = On.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Rob Waldron

Oct 14, 2021, 6:25:19 AM10/14/21