Changing Sonos speakers

J deW

Feb 1, 2022, 5:44:46 AM2/1/22
to Brennan Forum
I recently returned to my B2 after a couple of months away.  Opened her up and the screen showed "Speaker: Living Room".  As I wanted to listen on my desk Brennan speakers , I changed it on the UI and played the first chosen track.  At the end of that track, the Living Room Sonos speakers blasted out some totally random track!  Try as I might, I cannot seem to change the Sonos speaker chosen.  The app/Web UI will play just one track then BANG - back to the Sonos Living Room speaker.  Have tried "Forget Sonos" in the B2 Settings; have tried changing speakers on the Web UI AND on the app - no success?  Anyone got any ideas?

PMB

Feb 2, 2022, 4:07:48 AM2/2/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi carj...,

The B2 music from the last session maybe stored in the Sonos's queueing system and needs to be cleared using the Sonos app. This will probably be the case if Sonos was left powered on.

I would power the B2 and Sonos's off, wait a while and power the Sonos's on again. Wait for them to connect to WiFi and then power the B2 on.

Paul
Brennan Support.