Help

nb3...@yahoo.com

Jul 24, 2020, 11:48:55 AM7/24/20
to Brennan Forum
I have a 480G B2, which I have connected with an HDMI lead to Yamaha YAS209 soundbar, but there is no sound.The soundbar has an arc connection to a Samsung Q90T, which works fine. Suggestions please.

john Henrick

Jul 24, 2020, 11:54:05 AM7/24/20
to Brennan Forum
In the web UI have you selected audio on hdmi option

Fred Hopper

Jul 24, 2020, 12:07:58 PM7/24/20
to Brennan Forum
Yes

HDMI Audio

B2 can optionally send the sound to the HDMI output. This is a digital signal so has many of the advantages of optical. You can hear the sound on an attached TV and HDMI is being used increasingly by audio equipment.

You must enable the HDMI output using the settings panel - the cog icon - on the web UI. (Audio on HDMI (TV)).

PMB

Jul 27, 2020, 3:04:02 AM7/27/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi nb39uk,

Try having the soundbar powered on before the B2 - the B2 looks for connections during power up.

Paul
Brennan Support.