Had a bumpy start, but very happy

Justin Lapierre

Oct 5, 2021, 3:03:08 PM10/5/21
to Brennan Forum
So, I had a bumpy start due to misinterpreting which dongle did what, but I have since resolved all issues.

I have updated the firmware, got my B2 on my wi-fi and connected to my Bose Soundstation and it is happily encoding my first few CDs.

I'll post again after I test back up and restore, but so far, so good.  (*GRIN*)

Daniel Taylor

Oct 5, 2021, 4:08:13 PM10/5/21
to Brennan Forum
Much of the time, the words backup and restore are used generically.  Normally you should use the Export and Import commands to do those things.  The only time you'd use the Backup and Restore commands is when you have the older JB7 model with which to maintain backward compatibility.  I'm just trying to keep you from going down the more confusing path.

Justin Lapierre

Oct 5, 2021, 8:42:41 PM10/5/21
to Brennan Forum
Thank you for that guidance.  I'm through 1970's and 1980's ... Now starting the 1990's

Billboard Top 10 CDs, figured, it would be a fun base.