NO SOUND temporarily

keithho...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2020, 5:04:55 PM11/13/20
to Brennan Forum
My B2 is connected to a Denon Ceol N10 via toslink optical cable.Tonight between the two of them no music decided to play.I checked connections at both ends,that was fine,the titles were scrolling on the b2 but i had no sound through my headphones,also connected.All other functions worked.Finally i resorted to turning the b2 off and on again.Music returned to my ears the b2 came to play again.But why did i lose the optical connection,just asking.

fred.w....@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2020, 9:29:24 PM11/13/20
to Brennan Forum
Did you try unplugging the toslink at the B2 end and plugging in the headphones  (in the same hole) to see if the analog sound was OK with the B2? This would help narrow down the issue if it happens again.

PMB

Nov 16, 2020, 5:09:53 AM11/16/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Keith,

Please let us know if this happens again.

Paul
Brennan Support.