Cannot remove battery on remote control

2badfo...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2021, 4:24:14 AM8/28/21
to Brennan Forum
I have been unable to open the tray that houses the battery. is there a trick to this or is it just me?
Sheridan

Peter Lowham

Aug 28, 2021, 6:17:20 AM8/28/21
to Brennan Forum
Hi Sheridan,

The battery tray can be quite stiff to open.

Take a normal cutlery knife (with a non-sharp end) and place the tip of the knife into the slot on the back side bottom of the remote.

Then twist the knife to act as a lever and the battery tray should open up.

There aren't any hidden catches, so it's OK to just lever the tray open.

Regards,
Peter.

Daniel Taylor

Aug 28, 2021, 6:44:35 AM8/28/21
to Brennan Forum
You have to pull back the little latch on one side of the tray.  I just opened mine with just a thumbnail.