Track sticking

rfpi...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2021, 4:22:43 PM4/10/21
to Brennan Forum
I paused the Brennan the other evening. I then ripped 2 CDs the next day. I went to play the new CD. Searched and found it  selected the track which queued up but then reverted to the track I had paused on the evening before. It kept the artwork of the selection I had chosen. Entered my selection again did the same thing. Chose another track from a different CD worked fine. Chose my original selection and it again reverted to the track I had paused on the evening before. Any ideas on how to clear this loop?

Cheers,
SB

Daniel Taylor

Apr 10, 2021, 4:47:49 PM4/10/21
to Brennan Forum
The first thing to try in such a situation is to run the Scan Disk command (either from the Settings menu, or from the Settings window in the WebUI).

rfpi...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2021, 5:44:33 PM4/10/21
to Brennan Forum
Excellent! That fixed it. Thank you!