Back up

Chris Robin

Feb 8, 2022, 8:38:46 AM2/8/22
to Brennan Forum
Not sure what I'm doing wrong but I can't back up my song list to a usb or portable hdd. I have managed it before but now want to update it again. Perhaps I'm not using a big enough drive? Any ideas. Thanks

fred.w....@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2022, 9:22:26 AM2/8/22
to Brennan Forum
Have you remembered that the device must be FAT32 formatted?
Fred

PMB

Feb 9, 2022, 3:55:08 AM2/9/22
to Brennan Forum
Hi Minky,

Try running Scan Disk - Settings menu - and then 'b2db to USB C' - Maintenance menu, to create a list of Artists, Albums and Tracks or 'List Albums' - Maintenance menu - for just Albums.

Paul
Brennan Support.

Chris Robin

Feb 9, 2022, 4:32:21 AM2/9/22
to Brennan Forum
oops! Completely forgot. Works fine now. Thanks.

RandyT

Feb 9, 2022, 7:58:06 AM2/9/22
to Brennan Forum
Just a quick comment about Paul's last post above. The LIST ALBUM function has been a real advantage to me. I have a local (S.E. USA) used book/music store where I typically buy used CDs every week. The problem is, I don't always remember what I've bought in the past and wind up buying duplicates. (Obviously a geezer issue)

Using the LIST ALBUM function will export my entire album list to a flash drive (stick) in the USB C port. After some manipulation into a 'regular' spreadsheet format in my computer, I'll email that to my phone where I can open and store it in a spreadsheet app. It's very handy and has saved me the hassle of buying duplicates. When in doubt, check the list in the app.

Randy