Upload from android app

Jennifer Wade

May 1, 2020, 11:16:03 PM5/1/20
to Brennan Forum
The choose file doesn't bring up a list of folders. It appears to do nothing.
Jenny

Daniel Taylor

May 2, 2020, 9:06:22 AM5/2/20
to Brennan Forum
I'm afraid you'll have to be a lot more specific and detailed about what you're talking about.  Your thread title mentions "android app."  AFAIK, there is no android app associated with any Brennan product.  Brennan does have a WebUI that runs on an internet browser, which is totally non-OS specific.

Also not sure about what you mean by "choose file."

John Lang Wilson

May 2, 2020, 2:04:37 PM5/2/20
to Brennan Forum
There is a Brennan app for Android Daniel.  It brings up the Mobile UI. From there you can select which UI you wish.  It's an Android application available from the Android Play Store.

I have always uploaded using my desktop so am not any help with doing it from a mobile.
I just tried using the "Mobile" UI from my Desktop and it was fine.  Trying the same from my Android gave no response from "Choose File", which is what Jennifer is describing.

Daniel Taylor

May 2, 2020, 2:19:43 PM5/2/20
to Brennan Forum
My apologies to Jennifer.
John, thanks for straightening that out for me.