Inaccurate info on space left on drive on web UI

Gerry Salole

Jan 13, 2020, 6:46:27 AM1/13/20
to Brennan Forum
Although I have about 750 tracks on my B2, the report on the web UI claims that there are "0"bytes being used.  all tracks are now compressed to FLAC.

Thank you

Gerry

PMB

Jan 13, 2020, 2:07:38 PM1/13/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi Gerry,

Try running Scan Disk and then check the Stat's again.

After powering on does the scrolling text on the B2's display show 'Source: Hard Disk' or 'Source: SD Card'? If the latter then you have probably saved the tracks to the SD Card rather than the HDD. To change back to HDD mode - using the front control - go to Settings > Maintenance > Use HDD.

Paul
Brennan Support.