Question in how to delete folders on BB1 and a suggestion

WAS

Feb 1, 2020, 9:47:32 AM2/1/20
to Brennan Forum
Had some errors in folder location when I imported the music to BB1 and do not seem to be able to delete some of the folders using either the UI or NAS connection.  Does it take a considerably long time and I'm just not being patient?

For the suggestion:  It would be nice to have the ability to scroll thru the alphabet, individual letters, while using the Artist and even Album search, by quickly turning the control knob on the BB1.  My classic iPod has this capability, allowing you to stop on the letter and then work down to the desired item, it is quite convenient when there are several hundreds if not thousands of artists, albums, or songs.

Daniel Taylor

Feb 1, 2020, 10:00:17 AM2/1/20
to Brennan Forum
The B2 has this capability built into the WebUI.  I'd expect that the BB1 would have it as well.  Take a look.

PMB

Feb 3, 2020, 3:54:40 AM2/3/20
to Brennan Forum
Hi WAS,

Did you run Scan Disk after deleting the folders to update the music index?

Paul
Brennan Support.