Playlist to android phone

Christopher Cooper

Mar 20, 2022, 2:11:36 PM3/20/22
to Brennan Forum
How does one go about transferring a playlist from the b2 to a Samsung Note phone?

Daniel Taylor

Mar 20, 2022, 2:25:35 PM3/20/22
to Brennan Forum
From the Playlist menu, the command Export Playlist will copy the music files of the specified playlist (without the list file) to a FAT32 formatted USB disk.  Once you have the files on the USB disk, you can plug it into a computer and access the files like you would from any other disk.  From there, I'm not able to help you get the music files onto your phone.  If you've done it before, then it'll probably work the same way.

Mark Fishman

Mar 20, 2022, 4:51:30 PM3/20/22
to Brennan Forum
Or you could install a SMB (CIFS) client on your phone, and turn on NAS on the B2, and just copy the files...

fred.w....@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2022, 5:21:17 PM3/20/22
to Brennan Forum
Yes cccoop, as Marks says, this would be the easiest way,

I have used ESFile Explorer (from the Google play store) to see my B2's NAS.

Fred

fred.w....@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2022, 5:23:39 PM3/20/22
to Brennan Forum
HOWEVER, a little problem with this is that the NAS shows you all the B2's music, not just what is in the Playlist.
But if you can build a playlist you can copy the music off as you go.

Fred