BB1 Volume Difference on Unit and Web UI

Jon Herd

Jul 25, 2021, 1:00:52 PM7/25/21
to Brennan Forum
I have been testing my new BB1 and found that the volume level displayed on the Web UI is x 2 that displayed on the actual BB1 itself. For example if I have vol level 10 showing on BB1 screen, it says its at 20 on the Web UI.
Anyone else seen this ? Is it normal ? I am running the latest July 20 2021 software. ( Software Version BB1 Jul 20 2021 15:02:23 )

Peter Lowham

Jul 25, 2021, 1:04:34 PM7/25/21
to Brennan Forum

Hi Jon,

The volume display discrepancy has been present since day 1 of the BB1.  It's just a minor bug that has not yet been fixed.

Regards,
Peter.