Radio presets

Blayne

Jan 3, 2018, 10:41:33 AM1/3/18
to Brennan Forum
9 presets aren't enough for me. Any improvements on the to do list? Could we have something like the playlists for CD's?  Jazz, Classical,Big Bands, get the picture? Blayne

pickle....@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2018, 10:51:36 AM1/3/18
to Brennan Forum
Me too! It would be good if we could have favourite stations or marked in some way so they are easy to find again...

Brennan Support

Jan 4, 2018, 4:15:58 AM1/4/18
to Brennan Forum
Hi Blayne & Pickle

Thanks for the suggestion - doesn't sound too difficult - I've put on the the wish list

Martin

Andrew Denny

Jan 4, 2018, 4:35:36 AM1/4/18
to Brennan Forum
I've got the opposite problem - I only want 3 or 4 presets - is there a way of deleting some of them?  I switch a lot between my 3 favourite stations, but am constantly being presented with others I don't want.

Garry Jones

Jan 4, 2018, 6:27:05 AM1/4/18
to Brennan Forum
I agree with Blayne. More station presets would be much appreciated here. Even if those beyond the first nine were only available on the web interface. Perhaps the handset could differentiate between one click for stations 1-9, and two clicks in quick succession for 10-99 say, but that may be a wish too far! I would be very happy with just a scroll-down web extension to the number of presets.

Thanks for the Youtube patch and tone controls. Can't think of any other improvement that could be made to B2, my constant companion.

James Wyatt

Jan 5, 2018, 1:26:12 AM1/5/18
to Brennan Forum
My Thoughts...

  • Make the presets like the playlists. Allow us to put them in groups. (Local / Genre[Classic Rock] / Bedtime), instead of a long scroll.
  • Make the YouTube* section the same way.