Album art look up

john Henrick

Aug 8, 2019, 4:47:14 PM8/8/19
to Brennan Forum
Getting lots of CDs not finding album art on musicbrainz. Does this not look at Amazon as well?

Can more sites be added please ?

Dennis Lefebvre

Aug 8, 2019, 5:02:49 PM8/8/19
to Brennan Forum
After the CD has been ripped the B2 can look for album art on Amazon, but you need to click ... on the Album entry, and choose that action.

PMB

Aug 9, 2019, 3:53:39 AM8/9/19
to Brennan Forum
Hi John,

You can choose to find 'Art' from Musicbrainz or Amazon in the Album menu.

Paul
Brennan Support.

john Henrick

Aug 9, 2019, 12:18:01 PM8/9/19
to Brennan Forum
Tried 10 CDs on Amazon all show no result found some jnwoukx have expected to be found

john Henrick

Aug 9, 2019, 1:39:12 PM8/9/19
to Brennan Forum
Amazon art not working looked on musicbrainz and Amazon art shown not picked up by B2 can this be checked please

Edwyn Corteen

Aug 9, 2019, 4:10:16 PM8/9/19
to Brennan Forum
Hi John

Not sure what you mean.

When on the WEB UI  select the artist you want to add art to, on the right hand side you will see all the albums by that artist, click on the three dots to the right of the album you want to find art for and select Get art from either musicbrainz or amazon, click on the one you want to use.

If you do have some very obscure albums you may not find anything but both are currently working.

john Henrick

Aug 9, 2019, 4:48:51 PM8/9/19
to Brennan Forum
Thanks

On laptop works fine but not on Android device using Chrome

Russell...@hotmail.com

Aug 10, 2019, 4:38:40 AM8/10/19
to Brennan Forum
Hi All - Re Album Art lookup. If I search from right hand side of laptop UI either Amazon or Musicbrainz simply state Nothing Found. This happens on ALL the CDs I have ripped, a few hundred. However I noticed that when ripping a Who Cd recently and selecting Album Art there,  the image was in place for the process of ripping,  but then simply disappeared after ripping had completed. In short I have no album art on anything. I would be interested in thoughts and resolutions - Thanks Russ

PMB

Aug 11, 2019, 4:10:10 AM8/11/19
to Brennan Forum
Hi Russell R,

Get Art working OK on my B2 - 7th August software. Unusual for Get Art to fail for ALL CDs. What software are you running on your laptop? Have you checked the WiFi signal at the B2 - Settings > Maintenance > WiFi Strength?

Paul
Brennan Support.

Leslie Brownlee

Aug 11, 2019, 5:11:20 AM8/11/19
to Brennan Forum
Paul, I just checked "Get Art" on my B2 with July 4th software and it is working fine on my Windows 10 PC using Chrome.

The Mobile UI is doing the half screen thing on my Samsung Galaxy A40 (software July 4th, again using Chrome). Tries to open in full screen for a second, then reverts to half screen.

Leslie Brownlee

Aug 11, 2019, 5:16:09 AM8/11/19
to Brennan Forum
Paul, meant to say also that the "Get Art" is also working on the Samsung A40 using the mobile half screen UI.

PMB

Aug 12, 2019, 3:03:29 AM8/12/19
to Brennan Forum
Hi Leslie,

Thanks for the feedback. Martin is looking at the mobile UI issue.

Paul
Brennan Support.