Pandora supoort?

Bob McGee

Jan 11, 2021, 10:11:43 AM1/11/21
to Brennan Forum
I recentlypurchased a B2 and was surprised not to find Pandora support. There are open source Raspberry Pi libraries for Pandora available too.
I realize rhe world is mostly on Spotify, but I like Pandora"s tag info and use it to build play lists.

Is there any plan to add Pandora support?

William Hope

Jan 11, 2021, 3:50:44 PM1/11/21
to Brennan Forum
I stream Pandora.

Daniel Taylor

Jan 11, 2021, 4:58:01 PM1/11/21
to Brennan Forum
hop...
Please share how you do that.

Bob McGee

Jan 12, 2021, 6:39:58 AM1/12/21
to Brennan Forum
Hop, I assume you mean that you are streaming Pandora through your B2 like the new Spotify add on allows?

Jeff

Jan 12, 2021, 11:31:44 AM1/12/21
to Brennan Forum
Perhaps he has a Chromecast, and is using that! I used to do this on my JB7

William Hope

Jan 12, 2021, 12:01:49 PM1/12/21
to Brennan Forum
Apparently, one can't reply via email. I only meant to say that I use Pandora, no Spotify. I don't stream it on my B2